Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sorry for the detour ------>

So this is the new blog page for our family and I'm happy that I changed it. Happy for my idea for the other blog and happy to change the name of our family blog. Because Adam is still very much a part of this family. He was my best friend. He is the father of my sons. And I learned so many good things from him. Like enthusiasm, dependability, hard work, being on time, acceptance of others, how to be a friend, expressing and showing love every day, and how to laugh. The other day, Elijah, our 6 1/2 year old, asked me if I had one wish, what would it be. I told him my wish would be to have his dad back. And I mean it. I miss him. It has been 7 years since he passed away. One half of the time that I was married to him. Where did the time go???

BTW.....if anyone can tell me how to post a picture with each written post, I would appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Adam was a good guy! I was laughing about how he used to call me Sandra every sunday :) Funny!

    To add a photo to a blog, when you make a new post on the bar where you change the font and other things there is a icon of picture, you click on that and then upload pictures, when it says you are done then you can add text. Hopefully that is helpful.

    ReplyDelete