Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas 2011

The fun started on Christmas Eve morning when we had breakfast with the Merrell Clan. We had all the Grandkids there and they performed the usual Nativity play. Alex was the narrator, Dallin was the inn keeper, and Elijah was a wiseman. Baby Jesus, I'm sorry to say, was played by a volleyball.


A good year! All my boys were home and my daughter-in-law Jess.
Chico came for the festivities as well.

Uh-Oh! Santa brought Jess boxing gloves. He probably didn't discuss this with Alex first.
It would be nice if we had some snow...

  Alex and Jess brought their Wii game system and my boys were in heaven. I even enjoyed playing Wii Party for a while.



The kids were worried about there not being many presents under the tree. They soon found out the reason....  we are taking a trip to Disneyland this summer with many of their cousins. Yahoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment