Sunday, November 4, 2012

Creative and ......bored.

We have been waiting for 4 weeks for a lost driver's license to arrive in the mail so that we could submit Chance's mission paperwork. Grrrrr! Finally the Stake President said to go ahead and we will get the DL number on there later. Meanwhile, Chance has been busy as usual, working for me and at his job at Delta Freeze. One thing is lacking though.....his friends are away in College or busy in High School. Chance gets a little bored in his down times and this is what he has been doing to occupy himself.

Helping me in the garden. He has been SO much help. I will miss him TONS next year!
Spending time with his brothers!
Creating works of art on his bedroom floor! He said this was a man's face but it looks like a lion to me.


I thought this one was finished, but it soon morphed into.....

This!

No comments:

Post a Comment