Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Elijah said...

On Sunday, Elijah said something that let me know that I am not the only one that feels Bishop Rempp was special and misses him. Sacrament meeting had just started and the new Bishop was on the stand. 
Elijah said, 
     "So that is the new bishop." 
I said
     "Yep." 
     "What happened to Bishop Rempp?"
     "He is now the Stake President."
     "What is that?"
     "He takes care of all the wards in our stake."
     "Will we ever see him again?"
     "Oh yes, he is still in our ward. We will see him sometimes.
     "Will we ever hear him talk again?
     "Sure, during Stake Conference."

 Then he just looked at me for a few moments with his big brown eyes.

And so I said,
     "Did you like hearing him talk, Elijah?"
     "Yeah, sorta."
     "Me too."

No comments:

Post a Comment