Thursday, April 14, 2011

Therapy

Today I decided to get outside. It was still cool, and I hate being cold, but I couldn't stand being cooped up in the house a moment longer. The picture is of the third acre that I own across the street. Probably the best thing I have ever invested in. It has been a good family project and is great therapy for me.


This will be the third year we grow a garden in it. It has been marvelous! As you can see the spring weeds are threatening to take over. But no worries, there is a nice, older gentleman in town who will trade a good tractor tilling for a window cleaning job on his house. I just went out and pulled up the weeds along the edges of the east fence. You wouldn't think that pulling weeds would make good therapy, but it works wonders for me. It may have something to do with the fresh air and sunshine, eh?

1 comment:

  1. You always had a nice garden in Abraham, I can see how it is therapy. My therapy is when I don't have to work in the garden.....unless I want to :)

    ReplyDelete