Friday, July 20, 2012

My son's a SPARTAN!

On June 30th, Alex ran the Spartan race in Midway, UT.  He has been training for about a year. I, Dallin and Elijah went to cheer him on. It was great!

Alex and his friend Josh, ready to GO!
Notice the white shorts...





Stretching out




Warming up
Just one last thing to do to get ready...




Getting in the mood...

So, as we were waiting to get a glimpse of Alex nearing the finish line, Elijah said, "If I were training for this race....oh, wait! I WOULDN'T  train for this race!" That made me laugh. Me either Elijah!

30 burpies for every obstacle you can't complete...

Almost done!

What happened to your white shorts Alex?

The last obstacle is people who hit you HARD!

So Proud! And SO DIRTY!

That's my boy!


Last step. Cold showers! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! And you pay money for all this torture!

We went to see Mary, a friend who used to live in Delta, but now lives in Midway.

No comments:

Post a Comment