Monday, August 6, 2012

Birthday Girl

The day before my birthday, I had to go out of town. Chance called me later in the day and asked what I wanted for my birthday. I told him I wanted him to clean his room. He just laughed. But then he said that he had my cake taken care of. SWEET! I love it when my boys show initiative and do something nice for me. It was our family favorite ice cream cake with a twist...covered in "Mother's Iced Circus Animal Cookies", which are my favorite. (Which is unexplainable because they don't contain chocolate.) He also had candles on it that spell out "cool mom". That isn't necessarily how he feels about me, we just already had candles that said "Congratulations" and he wanted to figure out something else, since you don't particularly want to tell your mom congrats about turning 47! Hee Hee!



No comments:

Post a Comment