Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Random...

Roasted Tomatillos, onions and peppers for salsa...YUMMY!

The neighbors cat, who likes my garden.

This is what my neighbor saw, when he came by and said that we needed a garden tractor. I smiled and pointed to my boys and said that I wasn't just raising vegetables, I was raising boys.

I finally got a picture of the okra blossom. Isn't it lovely?

8 quarts of bread and butter pickles.

Sunset

I was hoping to get a picture of the fireball that  was rising over the church but as I walked closer, it took me to lower ground and hid the sun behind the church. Instead I got a picture of a neighbor walking her dog. Its interesting to me to see who else is about when I manage to drag myself up early enough to see the sunrise

My beautiful niece Kara, graduating from Paul Mitchel beauty school. Anyone could comment and so I said, "many of us say,  'When I grow up.....',  well, when I stop being grown up and boring I want to be just like Kara. She is brave and daring and fun and I hope she never changes."

No comments:

Post a Comment